Returns & Warranty
We are confident you will enjoy your beautiful Enoksen watches or accessories as much as we do. However if for any reason you change your mind and would like to make a return, we are happy to accommodate you and issue a full refund.
Returns can be accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Simply request a return number by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your order number and the reason for the return. Once you receive your return number, please post the item to;
Enoksen Watch Company, 146 High Street, Holywood, United Kingdom, BT18 9HS, FAO: Returns.
Take care to package your item appropriately to ensure no damage occurs during transit. Once we receive and review your return we will issue a refund within 5 working days.
In order to get a full refund the following Terms and Conditions apply;
- Your product must be returned unused in its original undamaged packaging with all associated documentation in resalable condition
- All returns must be accompanied by your receipt for proof of purchase
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method
- Used products will not be accepted
- Unfortunately, returns on gift vouchers are not accepted
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- IMPORTANT in the unlikely event your product has developed a fault please review our Warranty policy
At Enoksen we pride ourselves on craftsmanship and attention to detail. We hold ourselves accountable for ensuring that the highest standards are upheld. Enoksen watches are assembled by expert watchmakers in our workshop in Germany, using only the finest components.
However, in the unlikely event that you have an issue with any Enoksen product, you can rest assured that we are here to look after it for you.
All Enoksen watches come with a two-year warranty while accessories have a one year warranty. As with any warranty policy here is some information that’s helpful to know. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Enoksen Watch Company does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, any alteration of the product.
- Enoksen Watch Company does not cover general wear and tear caused by everyday use.
- Enoksen Watch Company does not warrant malicious damage.
- After the initial 30 day period Enoksen Watch Company Reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty.
- Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
- If a repair/replacement is not possible Enoksen Watch Company reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
- Always use your product in strict compliance with the product's instructions; failure to do so might damage the products and void warranty.
How to make a warranty return?
Email email@example.com with your order number and a description of the issue you are having with supporting images where relevant.
Return your item along with your receipt to; 146 High Street, Holywood, United Kingdom, BT18 9HS.
Take care to package your item appropriately to ensure no damage or additional issues occur during transit.
What happens next?
Our customer service team will email to confirm we have received your return.
Our experts will assess the issue and determine whether to refund, replace or repair your item assuming a warranty issue has occurred.
You will be notified of the course of action within 5 working days of receipt.